[Dailydrool] Late BW post

isagen1 at netzero.net isagen1 at netzero.net
Sat May 10 12:25:38 PDT 2008

It is two weeks post Boardwaddle and I am just getting things back to normal.

First, I want to thank Rich and Dawn for all the hard work they do to put the boardwaddle together.  We all have so much fun and it was really nice to see Dawn and Rich take a short break on Thursday night to come to our celebration of life party.

My BW vacation started a week before when Nanny 911 came to my house.  Auntie Sandy came to visit and spend some time with Charlie and I. What a great idea having a nanny 911 (or Supernanny) for animals.  I never had a pup before and I was having a problem with Charlie trying to be alpha.  Sandy worked on some of his issues and now I am continuing to work with him.  Charlie is a pretty good puppy but just needs to learn that I am alpha not him (sorry PW Brandy...he is not allowed to be a PW just yet).

The BW was fantastic.  It is always nice seeing everyone that you tend to only see once a year.  I just wish it did not go so fast.
Charlie had a great time...especially playing with Loki.  Anytime Charlie and Loki spotted each other they would just play play play.  He just loves that Loki.

I want to THANK Angelika, Marilyn, Cathy, Dawn, and Diana  for the ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL painting they had made for me of Otis. It is a painting that was done by the artist L. Diehl. It is soooo special and it is at the framers so I can hang it in the bedroom.  It was such a great surprise and I can't thank them enough.

Marilyn, Congratulations on Chunky.  He is a wonderful boy and he is very lucky to have such a wonderful new home.

For those of you that will attend the Freedom Fest in June, Charlie and I will see you there.

Ilene (and Charlie)