[Dailydrool] WADDLE Mishgun!!! Need to Hear From You!

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Sat May 10 15:52:23 PDT 2008

Apologies for bothering the entire list with this, but thought it'd be the
quickest and most efficient way. We need to know who will be in town this
coming Thursday for the Waddle?? Traditionally we have joined out of towners
for dinner that night at a local restaurant. PLEASE email me privately so as
not to bother the list with this, and let me know if you plan to join us for
a kick off dinner on Thursday night. I'm thinking of reserving our own
private room at a restaurant called Hogan's not far from the Howliday Inn,
so I'll need a headcount soon!!

We all worked our tails off today stuffing 400 goodie bags for our waddling
basset friends and supporters. These are THE BEST Goodie Bags EVER!!
**PACKED** with food and TREATS for hungry houndies!!

We will also be needing to know who wants to join us all for Sunday night's
Last Supper" at the hotel. Dinner will start at 7:00pm and it's an Itilian
Buffet. Email me privately and I'll give you the pricing info. I'd love to
get a headcount ASAP.

Thanks!! See You SOON!!!

No Rain!! No Rain!! No Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org

PS- You can't BELIEVE how BEAUTIFUL it is here in Michigan FINALLY!! Everything is blooming at once!! Come Waddle with us!!