[Dailydrool] Hoppy Mudders Day

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun May 11 07:04:36 PDT 2008

Ok we gots a sortment ob goodies here for da MomPerson. Course it bin rainin
alllllll night long an so sum ob dem not too hot no more, but see whatchu
guys fink.

1. Dat ole bone whut we find yestidday
2. Sumfin whut got a coupla feathers on it but we not sure whut it are an it
purty soggy
3. A reeely GOOD stick bout 60millyon feets long wif a gob a dirt on won end
4. A toy bunny whut yust ta be blue but been leff out al winner an now
kinder blueygreenyblack.
5. Da payper towels offa da counter
6. She good pen whut she not nose gone yet.

Dis juss whut we gots now. Eny idears?

Love an Drool an Heppy MomPerson's Day to everbuddy eben our own MommaDog,
Zelda.