[Dailydrool] da brudder at the beach

ccooley at wowway.com ccooley at wowway.com
Sun May 11 19:13:54 PDT 2008

Okay, I'm obviously going to have to stop reading the drool at work. I'm a
nurse and (apparently) it isn't seemly to snort diet coke out your nose at
the nurse's station. Sigh. (and ouch, my nose hurts) :) I was fine until I
got to the part about "I wouldz of packed dat liddel jewel rite in da trunk"
and then I snorted. Gotta love these babies!!

In regards to Mothers' Day, it's a work weekend for me and I work nights so,
I didn't see much of it. Stella gave me the best possible gift... peace and
quiet. She got up this morning when I came home, went out, ate breakfast and
went right back to sleep until I got out of bed this afternoon. Hallelujah!!
(We went for a long walk to make up for the shameless lethargy of the day.)

So, Happy Mothers' Day to all moms - be it two leggers, four leggers, or
borrowed versions of either!!

Colleen, slave to Stella, Daisy the lab, and Molly ATB