[Dailydrool] Mutter's Day!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 20:35:13 PDT 2008

Da Dog House Gang wanna wish all da Momma's Happy Mutters Day!
We gib r Momma berry goody preshentz.  Frist tang weeze do is wet herz sweep in.  Me tel da babeez shhhh, no arhooo's it be Mutter's Day.  Den we all hab da brakefaz an go way in de gwass in da sun. We do dis mos of da dayz. an agin affer wunch.  Affer supper an a wittle napzt , Abby, Ruby Doo an me putz on a bigggg showz fer her to makez her do dat toothy show ting.  We pway westling in da wibbing woom an da Ruby Doo be da wooforee.  Ruby Doo wud do da growly wen we pway no fare and weeze hab to brake up, den go wite back to da westle.
Da babies pweshent was to makez her waff.  Dey runz round da foodz room 90 dogzillion miles an hour. Dey be so fast,dey makez da Tucker peepers rollz wound and wound in da head.  Me hab to way down in da foor, me was so dizzy!
Affer all dat, da Momma ways on da couch, an took da whole ting den her ignorez me by weading a book.  Wat wuz I to do...me jumpz wite up on ways on herz.  Dat was da bestes pweshent...her gib me smoocheez an da belly and ear rubz.  Wat more wud a Momma need den da Tucker on herz belly?
Me hopes all da Momma's hab a wunnerful Mutter's Day wike our Momma,
Droolz an da snooter kizzez to eberyone,
Tucker and The Dog House Gang (Ruby Doo, Abby, Sadie, Chauncy, Chandler, Brodie and Cuddles (da basset guinea...him a tricolor wike me)