[Dailydrool] we gotted us a BOX

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Mon May 12 06:20:48 PDT 2008

let me ---  no,let me---move over---thump.(winston hits the floor)   miss sadie sunshine of the field pawing in here.  i is so  happy and i am just doing the happy dance all over the house.  mom gotted home today and there was a BOX on the doorstep.  it had MY name and yes it had winston's name too.  but that not impawtant.  MY name was on the BOX .  i sniffed it and sniffed it and then the mom said it was from my one and only H Beaudreux.  he has dun sented me a BOX.  la de da la de da.  it had squeakyies in it and he sent me jewelty  oooh  he sure know the way to a gurls heart.  and there was a hoof tweat too.  okay okay  just a minute and you can type too.  he wroted me a letter and on the BOX next to my name he wrote i was MOST FABULOUS.  that's right i am fabulous.  he sure does know me.  okay ooaky its yur turn.    wisnton herer--   Dearest Widdle Olive, i am most happy with the squeakyies that you and your new bruddder chose for us.  and mom says i can have the fire hydrant charm for my collar.  and i LUVVVV  my hoof.  i have never had a hoof before just ears.  and thank you for writing the letter and on the BOX you wrote that i was magnificent.  yep you are write i am magnificent and hansum just like you said.  thank yu bery bery much.    scuse me my turn this be sir henry.  it sure was nice of you to include me in the BOX.  i have neber gotten a BOX  before and i think i like them.  -----claudia the mom here.  dear pam and company, thank you so much .  this was an unexpected surprise.  it brightened my day and the furbabies are sure excited about the new toys and tweats.  thank you so much and please give olive and beaudreux a big smoochie from me.
claudia moom to winston,sadie, and sir henry the bloodhound