[Dailydrool] Eagle Products

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Mon May 12 05:32:30 PDT 2008

My experience with Eagle brand dog food has been GREAT!!!  I had a
terrible time trying to find a food for Otter.  He was suffering from
loose stools, red arm pits, terrible itching and had lost half the hair
on his ears and the hair at his temples.  He always had to wear a snood
when we went for a walk and the wax build up in his ears was
tremendous.  I had to clean them every other day.  I did a tremendous
amount of research and did several food trials and nothing helped until
I happened upon Eagle Duck and Oatmeal.  It is a miracle food as far as
I am concerned.  Otter no longer has red, itchy arms.  He has all of his
hair.  He used to have a bath every two weeks, but now my husband and I
were just commenting on the fact he only needs one every few months.  He
doesn't get a strong odor anymore.  They do not sell Eagle Pack in my
area so I have to mail order it.  I use www.petfoodsdirect.com and they
run percent off specials all the time.  Also, if you mail in your
receipt to Eagle Pack they will give you a $2 refund.
I don't know if this is what you were looking for when you asked, but I
think it is a wonderful product.

Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita