[Dailydrool] Opie's heartworm

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Mon May 12 09:15:25 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,
  We hope all the Moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!

  We are asking everyone, 2 and 4 legged, to keep their fingers/paws crossed...Opie is going to see the Vetlady today to see if his heartworm has cleared up.  He has been under house arrest for NINE weeks and is dying to get out there and run and play, play, play!

  We know he is feeling better because he has been humping his sister every chance he gets.  You would never know he is neutered.....

  I'll let you know how we make out ......

  Barb with Opie...waiting at the door to be released and Layla .... hoping he can let his energy out in other ways....