[Dailydrool] 3 days left to bid On Michigan Basset Rescue's Online Edition

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon May 12 11:09:02 PDT 2008

Michigan Basset Rescue's Online Auction ends May 14th!

We have three days to go!!

This Auction will the  go live on Friday, May 16th at 7:00 pm at
Michigan Basset Rescue Waddle Headquarters Hotel in Southfield!

Attention Online Bidders type in the maximum amount you are willing to bid
on each item!

We will have absentee bidding for you at the Live Auction! So
Bid Now and Bid allot cuz it is for the hounds!

We have some wonderful new items for you to see in the Jewelry, Basset
Collectibles, Basset Art and much more!

You can always make a donation too through our auction site or through
http://michiganbassetrescue.org

We have quite a few new items so come and check it out at this web address!

http://mibassetrescue.cmarket.com

Help us close out the Online Pawty and start a new Basset Pawty starting
Friday Night at MBR's Waddle Headquarters Hotel!

For Waddle info, go to http://michiganbassetrescue.org

See ya soon!

Bonnie, Miss Margarita, Big puppy Louie and Miss Lucy