[Dailydrool] Drool Library?? Opinions, please!!

dsmarks at adelphia.net dsmarks at adelphia.net
Mon May 12 11:40:05 PDT 2008

Hi, everyone,
I was a nerdy kid who loved to read, and now, as a reading teacher, I still do!  And I love it when others read, too!  I just finished an amazing book that I wanted to share.  I loved it!  It’s called “Tell Me Where It Hurts” by Dr. Nick Trout.  He’s a veterinary surgeon at the Angell Animal Medical Center in Jamaica Plain (Boston), MA.  It’s about some of the different cases he’s seen, with some happy endings and some not so happy.  Yes, there's a very quick mention of a basset in it!  So I had an idea.  Maybe we could start a kind of Drool Library.  If anyone’s interested in reading it, I’d be more than happy to send it along, and that person could send it to someone else, and so on and so on….Maybe there are others who have books they’d be willing to share, too.  What do you all think?  Is this even possible?  Would anyone be interested?  I know we could all go to our local libraries, but I thought this would be more fun!
Droopy drool to all in need – and there is sure plenty of that to go around!
Let me know what you think,
Droopy and Debbie