[Dailydrool] Pet safe fertilizer

mary bauer mbbassetlady at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:09:04 PDT 2008

Hi,
I use the corn gluten meal on the lawn for weed and
I use a product called WOW for fertilizing my lawn.
Corn gluten meal can be found at alot of nurseries,
you can just call around. I think it has become mainstream
over the last couple of years.
The WOW product I buy from Gardens Alive in Ohio. They
sell all natural, organic pesticides etc. They can be found
at www.gardensalive.com. They have a great catalog that
explains about what they sell and when to use it. I have
purchased many things from them. A good company.

Mary & Rocky in TX

PS. The only problem with the corn meal is that certain
furkids ie bassets, think it should be eaten by them. It
isn't toxic, but when I apply it, I usually watch so the dogs
don't graze it all up and it doesn't have a chance to do
its magic.