[Dailydrool] Elder Clara in da readin glasses--

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 13 16:38:36 PDT 2008

Dis be Brudder Elwood. Da Brudder he be in trubbles. I seez dis one a  comin.
I knowz it be too gudz to be truez, Elder Clara hab leeb da Brudder bee  fur
awhilez, den I see da Elder Clara ober dere a readin da drool. She go OH
NORM--I perk de earz up--why dat be ME furbud Norm. Whut she be a readin  dere?? I
goes ober an course Brudder he see nuffin-Elder Clara she be a hoggin  da
screen, seyz it not fur de brudder eyeballz. Why Brudder Elwood, he see dem
wheelz a turnin, den she git berry serious bout dis--she git on de readin
glasses!!! I teke a liddel picsure of dis--why she look dicolous--she be a  finkin
she all cool--why she a tekein notes on whut Norm be a seyin--summfin  bout
Forbidden Territorie--Whut dis be??  Den she cobber up de screen and  sey Granpa
Mitchell--OH DOG--she mekein more notes, why she drawz picsure of  liddel
square wif big post in da middle-why it gots big ropez on da post, seyz  she gonna
tie da brudder to da stake. Seyz she gotz A furbidden zone all fur da
brudder. Dat Elder Clara she gotz to no readz more ob de droolz, why she needz  to
readz da romannncy nobelz, learnz to be sweet ol gurl--whut da brudder be
finkin-dat nebber happin.
Brudder Elwood seyz da picsure gibbin him da gasses-but he be a keepin da
eyeballz on dat Elder Clara---

We be a sendin da drool to all in needz--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds