[Dailydrool] little drool this way pleez

AMSPlus3 at aol.com AMSPlus3 at aol.com
Tue May 13 17:22:53 PDT 2008

Dis be Quincey.  The Mommy tooked me to see the  vetlady today and they poked
me and squished me and I was just try to go home,  but the Mommy jus sits
there.
Den I heared her say ok, we be here Friday morning at  7:30.  And vetlady say
I no can hab anyting to eet afta din-din on  Thursday.  Wat dis be about????
Me tinks me need help here!  Den they  be sulting my toofers sayin dat dey be
need da werk. Dey werk for me!  Wat  dey talkin bout???

Anne here, Quincey goes in for dental work on Friday  morning and needless to
say we are nervous about the anesthesia.  I know it  is supposed to be real
safe and all, but after losing Honey Bee, our Shar Pei  wannabe in January, we
are just jittery.  So it any of you have any drool  to spare, could you please
sling it out here to Oregon for Quincey on  Friday?  Thanks.

favorites at AOL Food.