[Dailydrool] Blue's Calendar Day -- May 14

sdtonjes at comcast.net sdtonjes at comcast.net
Tue May 13 18:14:59 PDT 2008

Blue is even sadder looking today as he is boarding at the vets' while his people are in Colorado attending his two-legged sister's college graduation & Air Force commissioning.

Blue has had a hard year.  Last summer he was diagnosed with a heart murmur and glaucoma -- all in one week.  He later lost his blue eye (the left one) to glaucoma.  We elected to have it removed with the eyelid sewn shut.  This year he's suffering from allergic conjunctivitis so he is on his eye meds plus he gets his eye washed 2-3 times a day.  His eye vet hopes that by mid-July allergy season will be over out here in California.

Blue is going to be 9 years old next month!  He lives for food, knows where he wants and does not want to go on walks and is very vocal with snorts/sniffs and grunts about how he feels about everything.  He moves a little slower and his face is a little whiter but he is our houndy-hound and we think the world of him!

Susan Tonjes & Blue
Jonesy ATB