[Dailydrool] REALLY last call on Drool Diapers

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Tue May 13 19:18:07 PDT 2008

Okay, so after Miss Daisy whined and wheedled her way to a whole slew of new
drool diaper orders (I think she was bribing people), I have carved potatoes
and stamped like crazy. The result is that I have 8 drool diapers left (the
rest have all been mailed)! First come, first serve (no, not you Daisy --
you've had ENOUGH potato bits for one season). What is a drool diaper you
ask??

It is the PAWFECT accessory for the experienced waddle slave. You need to
have a soft wipe at hand for those drooley moments -- and what's better than
a super-soft, absorbent and washable diaper, complete with permanent
potato-stamped basset and message (either *DROOL HAPPENS* or *DROOL RULES*
or *GOT DROOL?*), hanging from a simple shower-type hook that attaches
easily to belt loops (think golf towel for hounds!). Check out the photo
attached! The diaper itself measures 18 inches long, making it the perfect
length for a quick jowl clean-up while walking/waddling with your woofer.

100% of proceeds go directly to our waddle pledges for BROOD. So stock up --
they make great gifts too! They are $8 each (plus $2 shipping --  for up to
2 diapers and only $1 more in shipping for each additional towel/diaper
thereafter). You can pay via Paypal (to msrandolph at verizon.net) or send a
check made out directly to BROOD to Susan Randolph, 228 North St NE,
Leesburg VA 20176.

PLUS, for a limited time, you can have YOUR PUP's NAME or a custom message
in place of or in addition to the sayings above... for just $2 more (that's
only $10 plus shipping!). And remember, the MORE you buy, the more pups YOU
help save!! What can be better than that (no Daisy, not more potato bits for
you... sheesh! That dawg has a one-treat mind!)

Drool on,
Susan (slave to the potato-hound Daisy and Toby)

P.S.. We're also still peddling Wag Tags and copies of the book You Had Me
at Ahrooo for pledges too -- check out those details at
www.fortheloveofdog.net