[Dailydrool] They're here!!! They're here!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at simonandschuster.com
Wed May 14 09:26:09 PDT 2008

Boing...boing...boing!!!  Hey...boing...it's
me...boing...Clyde...boing...Kadiddlehopper!  Whew-I'm out of breath.
The blondeslave came home yesterday and guess what??  The, "Bella Basset
Ballerina " books are here all signed and everything!!!!  The
blondeslave already has the envelopes and labels ready so they'll be
going out as soon as she can get them stuffed.  Thanks to everyone who
purchased a book (or books) and for your patience.  Thanks to we were
able to help the homeless Tri-State houndies again this year!