[Dailydrool] Meese Howie gots a brudder

Diane Fenton dfenton at ptd.net
Wed May 14 12:45:22 PDT 2008

Meese Howie gots a brudder but Mom and Dadswave onwy tinks he be a
foster.  HEE HEE HEE, no way, he bees my brudder now.  He not bees as
good wookin as meese and my dwool brudders becausin he bees a beeeegle
wong wegger, but not too wong wegs.
He had mean swabes and da good peoples tookded him away and asked my
momswabe and dadswabe to takeded good care of him.  Dey says ok but onwy
till he gets da foreber home.  Guess whats, he gots one.  My forebber
home.  He no can do awagader mout like Howie but he pways pwitty good.
Meese wike him.

Yes, we failed within 1 day of fostering an 18 month old beagle
(Fudge).  The day after we got him we said, that's it we can't give him
to anyone else.  He is a sweetheart although not a basset.  Even though
Howie is younger then Fudge, he has finally shown his dominance but not
too much.  He hasn't even been territorial with him.  They run, play,
rough house, and share and then they settle down.  Funny, we finally
decided we weren't going to get another dog until after the summer
because we were going on a vacation which we haven't done in years and
"poof" here comes Fudge.  I guess someone else has a plan for us that we
can't change.
Poor Fudge was given up by a woman who was too ill to take care of
him.   Little did she know that the people she gave him to where so
mean.  He was thrown into a tank with 2 lizards because the wife was mad
at the husband.  When that wasn't happening he was tied up on rocks with
no water or anything.  The day we got him the husband threw him out of
the house and he was almost hit by a car.  Their neighbor called one of
our friends who luckily enough had the mean husband working for him and
saw how Fudge (they called him Jake) was treated.  Our friend paid the
neighbor to call him if anything happened.  She was with her new born
when she heard horns honking and she ran out got him and called our
friend.  Our friend has 2 mastiffs and a Rottie and was afraid they
would hurt Fudge (not on purpose they are all sweethearts too) so
knowing what animal lovers we are he contacted us.  And that's how we
got Fudge.  And all of your are wondering why "Fudge" for a beagle.
Well, supposedly his original name on his papers is Fudge and knowing
that poor lady only gave him up because of illness we decided his name
should go back to his days of being loved.

We would like to send a lot of drool to all the people, bassets, basset
wanna bes, long leggers and critters that need it.

Diane and Randy (slaves to Howie and Fudge and the furkitties Sable and
Fluffer)
Howie and Fudge
Sable and Fluffer