[Dailydrool] Scary Night!!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu May 15 08:09:57 PDT 2008

Hewwo der, dis are Diva an I fixin ta tell youz aboot da big hooog STORM
las nit what scared da momma an da Diva ooh so so so bad! Dat momma an
dat daddy wif dem 2-wegged brudders n sista wuz all looken at da tee vee
an it were a rainen an a poorin an dat momma say der is rainen cats an
dogs...an I wuz excited cept der was no cats an dogs...jus water and
water and water!  Dat momma don no nofin bout no cats an dogs.  Anyrooo,
so dat daddy say to we to Get in dat battroom up under dose stairs dat
go up up up!!! An him say get on dat floor!!!!  An so dem 2 leggers an a
Diva an a Sophie an dat momma an dat daddy go in dat widdle bittie
battroom up under dose stairs an dat momma eben get dat ol fat kitty,
but Diva say dat momma shood ob leev dat kitty in dat rain!!!  Haaaa
haaaaa   Den dat win be a blooooowen an blooooowen an den dat daddy he
hear da hail beetin an beetin on dat roof an den dey say on dat tee vee
dat der wuz da funnel kwoud rit by all ob we house!  I dunno wut dat be
but Diva tell youz dat it bodder dat momma fo sho!  So den dat bodder
dat Diva tooo~!

Momma here: we're just north of Austin, TX and last night, we had some
really bad storms come through.  Nothing like those awful tornados that
have done so much damage recently in other parts of the country, but bad
enough that it scared the beejeezees out of me!  At one point, my
husband, our 4 kids, the 2 dogs and my cat were in our half-bath under
the staircase!!  What a pack of sardines we were!

Drool to everyone in need.   Snooters

Jessica - Diva-n-Sophie's protector from all things tornado!!!