[Dailydrool] scary night

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Thu May 15 09:11:25 PDT 2008

We, too, had a scary night last Saturday.  My sister has a storm cellar, but she has been known to take the "mean" dog down there, so we don't go anymore.  When I began cleaning out the hall closet, Lowretta thought we must be having a Hurricane Party.  It was after her bedtime, but she was as awake as I've ever seen her.  And having a blast.  I managed to give the Rescue Remedy to the Beach and she promptly got in the closet on the dog bed.  Then I got in, then Stanley.  Lowretta is still running around the house with her toys.

    My husband asked what he should do, since the closet was now full.  I told him sorry, guess he would have to get in the shower stall.

    Finally got Lowretta in the closet.  No one was happy she was there.  But the storm passed, no tornado here, and we all come falling out in a few minutes.

    I'm thinking if we ever come into some money, I'll build a safe room where we can all just walk in and wait out the storm.  Except Lowretta.  She's thinking we should move closer to the Coast so that she can have more Hurricane Parties.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)