[Dailydrool] Thank you from Olive

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Thu May 15 13:10:08 PDT 2008

It's me - Olive, the Mishgun Wannabee Qween.  Just wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of my furry little heart for buying my fudge and supporting me in my hopes of becoming a queen!  All of the fudge has been shipped (except for the vacationing droolers) and should arrive by Saturday.  Enjoy!

Tomorrow bright early Baby Chunky, the slave and I will be joining Auntie Angelika, Johnny and Pw. Ms. Brandy for our trip to Mishgun.  Come and pet me and Chunky.

Thank you all again!
Pw. Olive - who hopes the wait is over