[Dailydrool] HELP SAVE PARVO PUPS!-Thank you Monique!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 13:06:45 PDT 2008

Thank you Monique for sharing this. The Dog House Gang sang my birthday song yesterday, but where giving sad arhooo's as they could not come up with a birthday gift idea for me. Well needless to say they were doing the happy dance because they made a donation for my present. They are a little picky though and chose to do it through PayPal.  The percentage of the donation they take is less than First Giving and Tucker, Abby and Ruby Doo wanted as much of the donation as possible to go to these babies.  After reading Lance and Amy's sad story, I am very proud of my Dog House Gang...I think I shall join them in the happy dance.  They could not have given me a better present.
Dis be Tucker.  Me iz izzuin' a shallenj fo eberbody'z to gib a wittle, (jus a wittle bitz, no hab to bee much...unwess youz wanna gib wots),  so de'z poor buppies can git ta feewin' bedder.  Me bee a berry gud boy, but me bee tinkin dat da Tucker, Abby and Ruby Doo be a needin to be neaking owt an go finda dat bad, bad, ebil too wegger man and chewz on himz pwivat pawts fo a wittle bit...hmmm mabee fo a wittle wonger den dat. Noooo Cuddle'z ya can no be going...you be tooooo wittle. Dis Dog House Gang gonna bee showin' him dat you no can do dat to dem babeez an be gettin a way wit it.
Droolz, snooter smooches, prayers for Lance and Amy recovery,
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Cuddles (the tricolored basset guinea pig) and the baby low riders.