[Dailydrool] FW: Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 15:29:20 PDT 2008

I am forwarding this post on from Jessica.  I had to resize the photos to make this fit in the digest.  If you reply, please reply to Jessica (Jessica at fmprofessionals.com) and not me!

Anita

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:02:56 -0500
From: Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org

(Sophie’s birthday isn’t until Saturday, the 17th,
but we’re doing some remodeling and I won’t have access to a
computer until Monday, so I am sending her birthday wishes early so I don’t
forget. )

My darling little girl is going to celebrate her first birthday on
Saturday and our whole family is going to spend the whole day snuggling,
playing, loving and giving her extra special treats for being such a wonderful
pup.  As some of you know, Sophie was surrendered to an all breed rescue
in Dallas by
her owners who were going through a divorce when she was about 5 months
old.  She was so thin and frail (see the “5-month” picture).
Our family decided it was time to add another basset to our brood (our family
meaning me) and through the wonderful drool family, I somehow came across this
little sad and somehow sweeter than sweet buppy online.  I knew when I saw
her picture that she was the one, and I was told by the rescue that they had
gotten over 50 applications from people who were trying to adopt Sophie, but
she knew the instant she read my application and spoke to me on the phone that
I was the one who should take this girl home.  It was destiny.

Sophie is my little angel, devil, spoiled rotten, sweet, sassy, spunky,
full of life precious little girl, and she has made our family incredibly happy
just by being a part of it.  Nothing brightens up my day like watching her
and her sister pup Diva alligator mouthing and playing together, or watching
Sophie in her own little world tossing her rawhide bone up into the air over
and over and jumping up to catch it, or watching her sneak up on her favorite stuffed
monkey and grab it and just shake it to death.  She really is quite the
entertainer!!  So I am sending my little birthday girl BIG, BIG HAPPY
BIRTHDAY WISHES and MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY more to come.  We all love you
Sophie doo dah.

Jessica L. Sutton

The
luckiest basset mom in the whole world!

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner