[Dailydrool] Feral Coconuts

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu May 15 16:21:33 PDT 2008

Synthia,

LOL doesn't do your story justice - THAT'S HYSTERICAL!!! , way beyond LOL !!

Great post!

Thanks,

Nancy, and Sarah and Frank

"Back when I was stationed on deployment in Diego Garcia, B.I.O.T., there are lots of feral cats there. One night, on the way back from the Officer's Club  one of the pilots (3 sheets to the wind) wanted to pet one of the cats and was calling "here kitty, kitty, kitty" while walking slowly up to the critter, which waited patiently for him to approach. The kitty turned out to be a feral coconut. Chris woke up to a cluster of coconuts arranged with water and food dishes outside his door LOL.
Synthia"