[Dailydrool] making dog beds

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Thu May 15 18:13:12 PDT 2008

Your dogs don't untie bows at the corners of their beds!!!!!  Are you sure
you've got bassets?  Mine remove the zippers on a regular basis!  There is
something to be said for using old sleeping bags or folded rummage sale
quilts instead of commercial or pretty homemade beds.  Although they have
been know to gut the sleeping bags and quilts.  Which is why I'd really like
a cost effective way to  make them all cots.  They seem to last a while
before they manage to create large holes in the middle of the fabric.

Of course, my bassets have also been known to peel the linoleum off the
kitchen floor, one tile at a time, eat holes in the vinyl flooring, starting
in the MIDDLE, and eat a hole completely through the plywood subfloor in
their indoor runs.  They then stashed their toys in the space beneath the
floors.

BASSETS!!

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!