[Dailydrool] thanks for drool for Quincey's toofers

AMSPlus3 at aol.com AMSPlus3 at aol.com
Thu May 15 19:48:32 PDT 2008

First I would like to thank everyone who e-mailed me  off the list as well as
those who posted. I guess I am being a bit silly  worrying about him so much,
but it doesn't help when his other Mom says things  like, "I just do not feel
good about this!" <sigh> Anyway,  tonight I cooked for Quincey and made him
one of his favorites and he looked at  me like I had lost my mind. All I did
was add some string beans,  honest. I am telling him that he cannot eat after 8
PM and that he has to  eat his dinner. Again the look. I now follow him bowl
in hand hoping to  trick him into eating. He goes off into my office and again
gives me the  look. I resort to hand feeding him (he eats with gusto now).
Stops as soon  as I straighten up (by now my back is killing me). I get THE LOOK!
I bend  down and feed him some more. He finally ate 3/4 of his dinner out of
my  hand and with my back breaking, I gave up. Suppose He knows that I feel
bad that  he has to get his teeth cleaned etc tomorrow?

Quincey here. The Mommy slabe weelly well twained  huh? I still not nose y I
no can eat no more. It no be wite I tell yu! I a  big boy an I needs my
stwenff for my nappies.

Anne and Quincey (snoring away right  now)

favorites at AOL Food.