[Dailydrool] Year Check-up

HEARTSFOREVER3 at aol.com HEARTSFOREVER3 at aol.com
Fri May 16 01:38:08 PDT 2008

Basset Ethel had her yearly check-up yesterday,  DHLP  Booster, Parvo/Corona
Booster,Rabies Canine 3 year Booster, Heartworm Occult,  Lyme, &EHRL test,
Nail trim, heartworm pill, and frontline (flea med)  172.17.  Wow.  I say wow
because I can't see how all of you with many  more bassets than one can afford
the vet bills.  I guess most are in the  beginning and once of year hit;all the
more reason for us to help with our  rescue groups.  Ethel had lost a little
over a pound since her last visit  she is 65.5 pounds now, which I think she is
at a fine weight, but the vet would  like for her to be 60 pounds, also I buy
Ethel "soup bones" from the stone,  large bones, not cooked, and she loves
them, my vet also doesn't like any type  of bones to be given, poor Ethel, she
loves them, that will be a hard one and to  be honest I think I will continue
to give her one once in a while, she has had  dozens and dozens during the last
year and has done fine with them.  What  do you all think?  Spread the Drool!
Thank You, Lisa and Basset Ethel  from NC

favorites at AOL Food.