[Dailydrool] BASSET RESCUE CENTRAL CALIFORNIA BASSET WADDLE MAY 17

Basset mulins at comcast.net
Fri May 16 10:44:30 PDT 2008

Dont forget it is Saturday May17th and Kingsburg Swedish Festival Parade BASSET WADDLE.  The theme is Hawaiian so dress accordingly.  It will be a warm day but we are first in the Parade..  We have a flatbed for some Houndies and their slaves.  A great Tri-tip Lunch and Raffle and costume contests will follow the Parade, in a beautiful park with lots of trees to keep us cool..  Registration starts at 8am and the Parade starts at 10:30.  Come out and support BRCC, see you at the WADDLE