[Dailydrool] Yes OEBE-ness is in the air * EXASPERATED SIGH*

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 16 13:58:40 PDT 2008

There has definitely been something in the air this week, with  bassets across the pond doing evil deeds, plus our very own Rolph, only 20 miles away, doing his own version of Supermarket Sweep.  Yesterday, Morse managed the following:
Turd hunting. One was in the middle of a hedge, and I managed to get cut\stung climbing in, only to find him disentangled and running out the other side by the time I got to the middle ;-(
IF YOU ARE EATING PERHAPS SAVE THIS TIL LATER:
I could see him peering into a plastic bag discarded at the side of the field, and I investigated when I could see how interested he was (always a bad sign).  What do I find?  Human excrement.  Gagging, I pulled him away, only for him to grab at a piece of tissue nearby while being frogmarched away, yes, the same stuff on that too but he is trying to eat it, so I force his mouth open, pull it all out, then its over my hands too, so lots of hand wiping in the grass (I really want to go home at this point)
Then we found a discarded burger in bun with some wrapping soaked into it - did I mention that it is also pouring with rain?  I managed to wrench open his mouth yet again, and for my trouble got drool running down my arms with bits of burger too, (and DOG knows what else) all in the middle of the pavement, with people walking round us.
Within 2 minutes of the above, found run-over and splattered mouse in road, and we go through the same routine, stop, mouth open, drool down arms, fling mouse - or what's left of him - into road - thankfully we were almost home.
Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB