[Dailydrool] Buford and OEBE week

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 10:02:23 PDT 2008

Dear Buford,

  It sounds like you put in a lot of OEBE work in this week!  You need to rest.  Tell your mom that Duma Key came out with a somewhat happy ending a la most Stephen King novels, of which my mom has read every single one.  No need for her to finish the book.

  In light of all this work, Buford is hereby named OEBE member of the week, with all rights and privileges pertaining thereto.

  I'm celebrating my 7th birthday (more or less) tomorrow.  Bob the Dog gave me that birthday because it also belongs to the Disney character Goofy.  Need I say more?

  Roland, Duke of Ears

Janice Henry Colvin
  gardener, dog rescuer, spiritual director, mother, grandmother and friend