[Dailydrool] OEBEness to the MAX!

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat May 17 20:27:22 PDT 2008

 Arrrrrghhh.....OEBEness is in the air...and the water....it's EVERY WHERE!? Not only is Daisy highly skilled in her endeavors, Dudley the bupster is following in her pawsteps.? Yesterday we drove to Long Island to pick up the two-legger granddaughter.? Weather and traffic - plus a quick bite to eat - took us nearly six hours to accomplish.? Naturally,? houndied dinner was not served precisely on time so we came home to find that a bag containing? Goodwill items had been ransacked, a pair of shoes scheduled to go to consignment, unscheduled, trash baskets rummaged through and general mayhem had occurred.? This, despite the fact that they did have yard access during this time.? I think the carnage is directly related to their disappointment in being left behind when we headed to the BUV.? Sigh...

This morning, dear Granddaughter was holding her peanut butter cinnamon raisin toast in her hand while reaching for a spoon and Daisy took it as a challenge to see if she could break her high jump snarfing personal best record.? She did...much to the two-legger's chagrin.? I swear I heard her (Daisy) laughing as she ran into the family room with her mouth full of toast, rotten little b*#^&#...

Shortly thereafter, Dudley and Dozie got into it - who knows why.? Probably because the bupster chose to breathe in proximity to HIs Crabbiness... I swear the humidity affects their brains!

?Sandi, Mamaslave to the rotten trio of
Dozer, Dudley and Daisy.? So far, Delilah is the ONLY one who has managed to stay out of trouble.