[Dailydrool] swimmin pool!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun May 18 05:49:25 PDT 2008

Hey we gots are own swimmin pool now. An da bess part are, we mede it
ourseffs. Yestiddy night. We didint tell nobody but me an Llewis we dugged
it right by da pat ee yo.
We reely worked on it hard cuz we wanted a deep end an a notsodeep end.
Whassit callt-- ..Shellow. A Shellow end.
So we dugged an dugged till it started to rain (again an still) an den we
wented in an wented to bed. We was out late in da dark cuaws it were reel
nice ousside till da rain started an MomPerson watchin sumfin on da TB fing.

And it were such a surprize ta MomPerson dis mornin dat she juss wented rite
in when she come ousside to bring we in cawse we talkin to da naybor dogs at
4 in da mornin.We nose she surpized by da liddel yelp of deelight as she
stepped inna deep end. Whoa an it gotted watter init too, frum da rain! She
ebben stayed init for a coupla minutes. Sorta sittin dere lookin ...kinder
muddy akshually. We gotta work on dat. Mebbe line it wif some socks an
stuff.

We a liddel disapoynted dat she not thenk we more dan she did, affer all dat
hard work, but dat's ok. When she kin walk agin wiffout limpin an swearing
mebbe she let we outta dese crates an gib we treets. Dese pools grate fings.
Wish we hadda thot of it sooner. Thanks Brudder Elwood, for da great idear!

Love an Drool where it needed, and warm hugs to Sally an Rolph an her
fambly.

Nigel an Llewis of Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper