[Dailydrool] Most Honored and Annie

Heidi Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sun May 18 06:14:58 PDT 2008

Dear Sir Roland,

First,Happy 7th birthday!  I do hope you celebrate in style.

I am humbled by the honor of being named OEBE member of the week.  I have
been negligent in my duties over the last 2 years--just haven't been feeling
well--I know the momperson has been keeping everyone up to date on me.  But
lately I have been feeling more like the basset doG meant me to be.

This morning I felt it was necessary to get the momperson out of bed as she
was lying there like a big lazy Saint Bernard.  So I removed all the
bedding: comforter, blanket and sheet.  She was not pleased....but she was
the one who pulled the sheet and caused the tear, not me. I was just sitting
there holding it.

Annie, I'm not so sure you want to be shipped but if your momperson does
indeed do that you are most welcome here.  There are plenty of things to rip
and tear because our momperson has gotten lazy with putting things away. You
should see all the nice pillows on the new couch and chair--stuffed to the
hilt!  Bet we could cover at least two rooms with all that white stuff.

So many things to do and plans to make....must get a note pad and make a
list

--buford

--
Heidi, and Buford the OEBE Exalted Garbagemeister and King of Garbage,
Della, Guinness the wanna-be-a-basset cat, and Walter ATB 1998.

Visit our blog   http://bassetmayhem.blogspot.com