[Dailydrool] OEBE WEEK

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun May 18 08:19:07 PDT 2008

it is such a relief to read about all the other girls and boys  and their
OEBE week.  I tried this morning to assure my husband that it  isn't only Annie,
but he wasn't amused. He still thinks she is a  " BRAT  "
this morning while  we were eating breakfast she went into the  bedroom and
pulled my OHIO STATE  vest off the door and chewed  my zipper  off  and ate a
big hole in my  pocket, she  then went outside and ate the undigested carrots
in her sisters poop !  (  that is a first )   GROSS !!!!!!     As the saying
goes,  cats have nine lives, does anyone know how many a dog has ????   I know
Annie is already in the negative  count.

 Congratulations   to BOB, you are one handsome dude, no  wonder the ladies
are all waddling their butts to gain you  attention,   You can have the pick of
the ladies,  be  choosey  you hound dog !!!!!

Great idea Ella about the Brudder,  we will get Nigel and Llewis too  and we
can all go down and picket the Brudders house until the mom slave gives  him
back his Drool  privileges ! !
What ya think about dat idea Brudder Elwood ????

mom  to  she  B*$%# Annie  and   "Angel  Maggie"

favorites at AOL Food.