[Dailydrool] Miss Jasmine's first week home!

DeeUtz68 at aol.com DeeUtz68 at aol.com
Sun May 18 10:04:51 PDT 2008

Sorry it has taken me a whole week to send out a report on Miss Jasmine.
We've had a busy week here. Miss Jasmine is fitting in wonderfully. You really
can't tell she's only been here for a week, she's made herself at home that
quick.  I am still trying to figure out why she was dropped at a shelter in  the
first place. Yes, she did threw up once when she first got here. I think it
was nerves, 4+ hours of traveling and a fast food cheese burger she ate along
the way. She hasn't had any more problems since.

Jasmine really loves Dinny. When she first arrived, she couldn't leave him
alone. It was so cute. Dinny didn't mind for the most part, but when she kept
climbing on him he got a little upset. Dinny finally got her to  understand
that napping next to each other was about all an old guy like him wanted to do
any more.

Jasmine has a dogster page now! She would love to have all the hounds as  her
friend!
_http://www.dogster.com/dogs/785924_ (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/785924)

There are several pictures on her dogster page and more will be coming  soon!

Drool to all in need!

Gail, slave to Dinny, Penny, Butterscotch ATB, Rudolph ATB, Jasmine.
 Bassets that have been in my home since February 2008 ~  Gator (adopted),
Martha (adopted), Simba (adopted), Ava (adopted), Eli (adopted)  Claire (?)

favorites at AOL Food.