[Dailydrool] Stryker and the Car

Lenore Dickinson storybookbassets at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 15:05:59 PDT 2008

Bambi -- I would caution you about tracking these guys down.  Don't get me wrong, what they did was reprehensible, but if you try to go after them for your vet bills, they may well counter-sue for the cost of damage to their BMW.  I understand that they were going too fast (but that might be difficult to prove) and that there is no leash law in your county, but more often than not owners are responsible for damages done by their animals.

Again, I agree these guys are pond scum for driving too fast and hurting Stryker and I am very glad he's doing well.  I just wanted to give you a word of warning that you might want to do a bit of investigation about your possible liability before you go after these guys.

Lenore
Storybook Bassets