[Dailydrool] Now +1 Foster

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:36:35 PDT 2008

We welcomed another hound to the house over the weekend. Introducing, Skinny
Elvis! Ok, so his name is just Elvis, but this poor guy was emaciated and is
now just 33 pounds. You will remember last week I was emailing about my Fat
Basset, so I've got the two extremes in the house right now and they look
quite entertaining together!

Elvis is so undernourished that we have to fatten him up a bit before we get
him neutered, poor guy.

He's adorable, primed for any and all belly rubs (though feeling all his
bones sticking out it heartbreaking) and sticks to us like velcro!

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com
414-708-3542