[Dailydrool] A mesige for Brudder Elwood...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon May 19 19:05:22 PDT 2008

 Pssssst....Brudder E.? Dis are Dudley, the bupster.? My mama camed home from werk tadey and founded a room wut looked a LOT wike yurz.? Fire camed frum her eyez and werds I nebber hurded afore came frum her mouf.? Awlz I did wuz emppty da baskits wut hab gud tizzews an' stuff in them 'n chew the two leggers bootz and shoos wut were goin sumplaz called GudWill.? I tooked real Gud care ob dem.? After awl dis hard werk I went out in da yard fer sum bisitin' wif da dogz wut lib on da udder side ob da fence frum we.? Affer dat I got obercum wif da need for a nap.? Dats wut buppie do wen dey need to rest up for da nex adbenshur.? Mama habs a pwobwen wif da brown stuff wut camed off my bewwy wile I was sleepin.? She wuz yewwin' sumpin 'bout da comferter bein aw muddy.?? Den her said iffen she cowt me I was nebber commin' outa da jale....

Pawsonawy - I wee nuffin wong wif habbin sum fun...an besides da Dadslabe was home and HE didn' say anyfing... he gotted da fire eyeballs too.

?
Dudley, da Bupster
Werkin' hard to be wike you