[Dailydrool] Problems with Dog Food - Testing

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 05:44:27 PDT 2008

I saw the post from the drooler that has some dog food that they want tested.  I searched for "food testing" on the web and came up with the link below...

http://www.foodtestinglab.com/food-testing-services.htm

Says they do testing of all kinds.  Not sure what their procedures, policies and costs are, but there is a number to contact them.  You can even contact them on line.

Good luck.  Hopefully you can get the food tested to see what's going on.   My other thought, and I know this is a bit crazy, but I remember John Stassell on CBS News in NY doing consumer focused stories on the news.  I remember them doing testing of foods and other consumer products.  (A specific story on the content of canned tuna is the cause of me never opening a can of tuna and eating it.  You don't want t know what they found in it.  Another showed that NYC tap water was purer than some bottled "spring" water sold in stores.)  If the food testing lab falls through, perhaps your local news station will pick up the story and help you research the cause of the problems with the food.  I know it's a long shot, but it couldn't hurt to ask.  Right?

Lisa Rendina
Churchville, PA