[Dailydrool] Blueberry

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Wed May 21 06:03:43 PDT 2008

I want to add my sympathies to your loss of Blueberry.  I , too am  fighting
kidney disease with my permanent foster Betsy so I know what you went  through
and are going through.  Each day you get up at the crack of dawn to  make
sure they get all the meds and supplements for the morning, then you  struggle to
find something that they will eat, and then you wait anxiously for  every
blood test to see how the numbers have change.  In the evening you  again try to
get them to eat, give them more supplements and hope for a good  night knowing
the whole time where this is going to end.  You spend every  waking moment
looking for more research and a glimmer of hope.  I know from  experience how
hard you struggled and how much love you have given  Blueberry.  You could not
have done more.  I take each day as it comes  and rejoice in the good days.
Betsy is stable right now but I was lucky  and found her kidney failure in the
earliest of stages which as you know is  extremely rare.  I will light a candle
for Blueberry tonight and I know she  will find her way to the rainbow bridge
and all the cheeseburgers she can  eat
                                                 Linda, Betsy, Maggie and
Daisy

favorites at AOL Food.