[Dailydrool] Found basset needs home

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Wed May 21 05:29:55 PDT 2008

Hi all,

This fella was found in Detroit MI, and needs a home.  I would take him,
but my own situation is precarious at best.  Husband is under-employed,
and we have six bassets already.  Can't hardly afford kibble, let alone
vet bills.  This came to me through a rescue that I try to support when
I am able.  They have 15 dogs in 9 kennels, so are more than maxed out.
I have asked Raquel to contact me with more info if she can get it.  She
seems to think that he was an owner dump, but I have asked her to try to
investigate more, just in case her info is wrong.  Can anyone help?