[Dailydrool] Blueberry

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 09:08:44 PDT 2008

We at OEBE International Headquarters are very sorry to hear of the passing of Blueberry, a hound with a beautiful name.  Hugs to her people.  I hope she meets Noah Go Slowah and Heidi Go Lightly in heaven.  I just ran across a picture of Noah yesterday in which he was wearing his angel halo.  So, if Blueberry meets a big male hound with a silly looking halo, perhaps he will help her get settled.  If there aren't dogs in heaven, I'm not interested in going there. (can't remember who said that).

  Janice, Roland, Stella B Low, Foster Bullet, and Deohgee

Janice Henry Colvin
  gardener, dog rescuer, spiritual director, mother, grandmother and friend