[Dailydrool] Alternate Dog Foods to IAMS, Eukanuba - Nutro?

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 09:36:41 PDT 2008

We use Nutro for our dogs and have since we first adopted Bingo from TriState. We have never had any issues with the food.  Reggie loves it and his coat is nice and shiny. Nigel had hip displaysia and arthritis, and we had her Nutro with Glucosamine and it made a big difference in her activity level for a while, until she was much older and really struggling to walk around with her bad back hips and legs.

Reggie is a black lab mix so he eats Nutro Natural Choice, which is made from natural ingredients.

Good luck finding a dog food.  I am sure there are others out there that are just as good.

Lisa Rendina and Reggie Bones
Churchville, PA