[Dailydrool] Nudgie's Matchboxes

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed May 21 09:54:02 PDT 2008

It is me, the little white faced matchhound....I did pretty good with my
boxes for Misghun basset rescue .....but she ordered a bunch more boxes of
matches since they did good....sooooooo who needs MATCHES? Do ya hear me?  I
have lovely boxes of stick matches. One side has me in my very embarassing
feather hat that I got when I was Wowddle Kingyeahright 2004. (They won my
title playing Bingo....I am NOT a kingly kind of guy....) The other side has
a smashing picture of Pwincess Annie in her hat, on a picnic bench.....she
is so bootiful you might pawget to turn it over and laugh at me. They are
the kind of matches you put next to your fireplace or on the table to light
candles.......

I coulda been a brood hound instead of a Tri-State hound. Here's my
story......a shelter near Lancaster called Tri-State and said they had a
hound too old to adopt out. Did Tri-State want me or they would PTS me?
Pawtunately TSBR wanted me....but then they sent me out to be neutered and
the shelter vet decided that I had mouth cancer and would die in two months.
Lucky call number two that a Tri-State vet talked to that vet and said she
didn't agree from the description. That was in June 2003 and I am still on
my paws, looking forward to turning 13 next month. ...but my vet records
from the shelter say I originally came from a different shelter in Maryland!

I gots only a week to come up with some Ramgle pledges!! This is bad. I
could be even more embarassed if forced to come to the Ramble and have like
no pledges! My humans are once a year Brood Volunteers I can not come empty
pawed! Help a little hound out, would ya?

Matchboxes are $20 plus $5 shipping.....I take paypal at
bassetslave at comcast.net   will gladly fetch em to the Ramble if ya tell me
to bring one! Checks made out to Brood.

Nudge
(What? Did you think I was done for the year?)