[Dailydrool] A fun Montana Moment

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:17:58 PDT 2008

Our Winter Raffle Fundraiser helped out the shelter by $977.00 approx.
and our very very sincere thanks goes out to everyone who participated.
winners were from different areas and as follows:

Group #1 won by LUcy Harris, of Missoula, Mt.
Group #2 won by local couple Brian and Shawna Roo, Missoula, Mt.
Group #3 won by our own drooler, Bonnie Bostelman, MIssouri....
Group #4 won by Doris Skiles from Seeley Lake, Mt.

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!
Peggy, being one of our bonded pairs up for adoption, came with us to
the Sterling Saving Bank in Missoula, Mt. to help choose winners.

First, 2 tickets from each grouping was chosen by 3 different people.
Linda Haverfield, Customer Relations Manager, Chris Dowd- guest at
Basset Rescue from New Mexico, and myself.....chose tickets for Peggy to
make the final choice.

 PEGGY chose our winners  from each group and all names were of course
FACE DOWN AND NO ONE EVER SAW THEM UNTIL PEG CHOSE THEM.  It was "her"
choice whether she preferred to like the ticket dotted with turkey or
the other ticket dotted with beef!
So, all the winners have Peggy to thank!!   lol

Also, it was a very generous offering for Sterling Savings Bank to offer
their lobby for this event. We are very grateful for their generosity
and hope you all know how much they supported us when we were evacuated
last August 2007.  They quickly and with much compassion, set up our
needed emergency account, and they are the bank that SUPPORTS BASSET
RESCUE.  I sure hope some of you have a STerling Savings Bank in your
area.  Their support has been our blessing.

Pictures and videos of Peggy choosing winners ---available, JUST ASK..I
am computer challenged to send all links here for your convenience..but
I can send them per request as attachments.

THANKYOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE.

Leslie Ames, PRes. of Basset Rescue of Mt.
bassetrescueofmontana.org