[Dailydrool] We need drool for Dice--CRANK IT UP--

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 21 17:27:57 PDT 2008

Hey guys, Judith just posted, she has Dice in emergency surgery and Momma
and Dice need our special drool--as any basset Momma would be Judy is worried
about her baby. Judy was a huge support to Brudder Elwood during his illness,
so  we are in hi drool and prayer mode for Dice and Momma Judy.
Come on droolers lets pour on the drool for this little guy--he ate some
rocks---he needs us.
Drool comin on strong from all the hounds--hang in there Judy--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds