[Dailydrool] Commendation to Brudder Elwood

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed May 21 18:15:47 PDT 2008

 Brudder Elwood, this is Dozer B. Lowrider here, pawing in to tell you how gentle-houndly your behavior was during the lights out and shaking which went on at your house.? This sound like it was very, very scary stuff indeed!? To put your Elderhounds needs first was extremely commendable.? I am glad that no one was hurt even if your house was.? It it quite appropriate to see to it that those doing repairs are about their business efficiently, as well.?

I salute you, youngster, for your unselfish deeds!?

Harrumph....Dozer Boneworthy Lowrider, out.

Mama here - Sounds far too scary for me, Debbie!? Did you have an actual tornado or just heavy winds!? God bless Elwood's little houndie heart.? He came through for Elder Clara when she needed him.

?Sandi / NJMedic702