[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed May 21 18:24:26 PDT 2008

Ben and Charlie are sending their drool to Gabby and her tumor.   I am sorry
to hear that she has that.  It must be terrible to count down  the days, but
at least you have 100 days to love and pamper and spoil her.   I will keep you
both in my prayers.  They are also sending drool to Merlin  that he gets well
and recovers fully.  Lastly, the boys and I are  glad  to hear that Ivy is
making progress.  At 11, every day is  precious, especially after having a
stroke.  The guys will continue to  drool and I  will pray for continued improvement.

DDropp and  the hounds

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.