[Dailydrool] dog poo

Jamie Duarte 3bassets at surewest.net
Wed May 21 21:11:37 PDT 2008

Dog poo can contain E-coli which is a very hardy bacteria.  You might recall
the Spinach issue in California.  They surmise that the source was either
wild pigs defecating in the fields, or the rain washing cow manure into the
fields.

If you do use it in flower beds, than make sure you properly wash your hands
after touching the fertilizer and don't let the dogs walk through it.  It is
better to be safe than sorry.

Jamie, mom to Mr. Wiggins
Max the wonder dog (ATB) & Copper aka "Joe Friday" (ATB) forever in my
heart!