[Dailydrool] Fwd: Dice

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Wed May 21 21:15:56 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/22/2008 12:10:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
EssieSchwartz writes:

My boy Dice is going into surgery for two swallowed rocks. How could this
happen? I never leave them unattended. I am filled with so much guilt and fear
that I will not have him back. Please say a prayer for Dice.
Judy

Judy... Homer ATB is sending down lots and lots of drool for Dice to come
through surgery well...Don't feel guilty.. Bassets eat everything...Someday,  go
through the archives to see what Homer ate...and he survived it all...This
included part of an Oriental  rug, a Fendi purse and my wedding  ring....and
that's just for starters
  Esther

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.