[Dailydrool] Hip Hip Hoowa'z fo da Brudder!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 21:41:37 PDT 2008

hay Brudder,
yu'z be  a weelwy big hewo!  Dem gurlz tink dey so all dat, but who dey wanna pwotek dem wen da big windy bwoz?  Dat wite, dey wanna us stwong big boyz der...dey no we no wet anny ting happin to dem.  Da Dog House Gang an da momma be gwad all ob yu'z beez otay.    Wen dem two weggers come to fixy da home, ma bee yu'z git dem to putz dat door in fo all ob yu.  dat wud bee wealy wealy kool.  Me lubs my door...Da momma eben wike it wen herz lok da door an fogetz da keezez....hahaha...dat be fun...herz cwalling twu me door..Gud ting herz put a big wun in.
Droolz to all,
Tucker and his Dog House Gang...oh an da Momma too.